Hi everyone! We were saddened by another typhoon here in Manila and because of the bad weather, our makeup workshop scheduled for tomorrow will be moved and rescheduled to October 11. It will still be at Glambox Beauty Studio in Makati. Time is to be announced.
Safety is top priority and your homes and families are most important. We are rescheduling to ensure that everyone will be able to attend and enjoy the workshop. Thanks and keep safe! - LuLu Team
To those who are interested in joining us on the 11th of October, here is how to join:
Ms. Donnarence Masilungan, professional makeup artist and beauty blogger of http://mylucidintervals.com will be the instructor for the day with the assistance Ms. Charlene Tan, professional makeup artist http://charlenetanmakeup.tumblr.com and beauty blogger of http://yellowyum.com.
Proper skin care
Skin types discussion
Finding the correct foundation shade
First look: Daytime/natural look
Second look: Evening/smokey look
False lashes application
Products to bring, bring whatever you have:
1. Primer (Face & Eyes)
2. Foundation, Powder & Concealer
3. Eyeshadow if applicable
5. Eyelash Curler & Mascara
6. False Eyelashes & Eyelash Glue
7. Tweezers & Eyebrow Pencil/Powder
8. Lipstick *if applicable
9. Makeup Brushes *if applicable
To reserve a slot, please email us:
1. Full name:
2. Mobile no.:
3. Email address for last minute details:
4. LuLu product you will purchase (P700 worth or above): Visit http://shopsui.weebly.com/lulu-makeup.html for the list of available products.
5. Charm Holiday set to avail or not?:
6. Payment method, bank deposit: Metrobank, BPI or BDO:
There will be a booth for LuLu products and makeup brushes to be sold during the event just in case you would want to purchase. :)
For other questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us at 0922-8242758.
We hope to see you there for a fun beauty experience! :)